Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So I've gotten 100 submissions with my forms using Jotform.com. I decided to become a paying member last night. It's $9 a month and there are discounts for signing up for a year. I'm not sure how long I'll be asking people through Twitter for their photos. Well, I guess it is a good way for people to look at the site. I was thinking it's time consuming to add the photos but I think in the end it's worth it. People enjoy seeing their pets on the website and it gives them a chance to browse the website while they're submitting. I signed up for the paid account last

I've also been pointed to a resource that allows your website logo to show up in the address bar. It's called a fav icon. The site I went to to generate my code is http://www.iconj.com/ . I'm excited about this little feature.

I've also added a Share and a Bookmark icon to the site. Hopefully people will use the buttons.

I'm in the process of working with Mad Mimi a service where you can create a newsletter and hold your newsletter subscribers. It's free up to 100 names. I'm nowhere near 100 names so I'll be good for a while unless I'm lucky and suddenly get a lot of new customers.

1 day after I fixed the credit card with Propay I got 2 credit card orders. I hope it continues.

This post brought to you by our popular Guardian Gear Large Pool .






No comments:

Post a Comment