Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's been a while since I've written. I've changed the name of the website to Your Pet Store With More. Now I can offer various pet supplies and don't cater to only dog lovers and their friends. I'm starting with adding cat supplies. I'm excited about the change!

Since I've written last I've been continuing to work on the website in the matter of marketing and adding new products.

I have found a few very helpful resources of late. The first is Website Magazine. Only a few stories into my first issue and I love it. The issue has reminded me that I need to keep up on my network marketing to get my store noticed.

I've added a page to my website that lists all the places I can be found on the internet. Helps me keep it all straight AND helps my customers find me.

I've started a lens on Squidoo. More on that tomorrow.

This update brought to you by our Savvy Tabby Cat Toy
-Our Interactive Cat Toys by Savvy Tabby called Jungle Jabbers are creatively designed cat toys in fashionable animal prints.
-Feathered balls make an enticing peeping sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment