Monday, May 11, 2009

Cat Dish Store

Well I have officially started working on my next store. It is Cat Dish Store! I'm very excited about it. I'm working on stocking everything right now so it's still in its very beginning stages. I'm trying to decide if I should go with a scheme like Dog Dish Store or make it a blank canvas like it is right now. I've started building my followers on my new twitter account. There are so many steps involved in getting this going. It's easy to forget all I've done in the last 5 months in getting Dog Dish Store up and running.

I've also been spending more time in The Selling Lounge getting questions answered and chatting with a lot of helpful people. If you are interested in starting an online store or business I recommend the Selling Lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment