Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I accept Credit Cards

Yes, you can accept credit cards from people through paypal even if they don't have a paypal account but soooo many people don't realize that that I'm sure it's hurt my business. SO today I signed up with Propay. For $40 a year I can accept credit cards and the charge is done right through my store. I don't have to risk customers getting confused about that process if they had to go through Paypal. I'm very excited. I've been promoting this on Twitter today. It's already looked like I accept straight up credit cards for a while now so I won't need to announce it on the site or anything.

I've been adding more items to catdishstore.mybisi.com. I would like to be adding more more frequently but there isn't enough time in the day. I really need to set a plan in place for the following nights so I know what I want to get accomplished the next night.

One thing I've been busy doing is adding friends on Twitter. You get quite a few views on your products that way so I highly recommend that. I'll post some Twitter sources for everyone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment