Friday, March 20, 2009

Where did all that motivation go???

It's funny how long I can be UN-Motivated and how briefly I can be motivated. I see that just a few days ago I was motivated enough to add some items to my store and I even got a sale yesterday, but somehow today I am just not feeling motivated. SO that's EXACTLY why I'm writing in my blog tonight. It will help me stay on track and MAKE me create a list of things to do. My goal tonight will be to contact 5 companies to see about a link exchange. It's kind of a tedious process, but it really is worth it because those incoming links are very important for a business's success on the internet. I should start Re-reviewing the SEO Class notes as well. There is so much to learn in the class that you can't possibly remember it all... well I can't at least. Off I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment