Monday, March 16, 2009

Been a while


OK I'm motivated today! I just got a new ceramic dog dish supplier and I'm really excited because they are fantastic looking and of fantastic quality. I'm going to post a bunch tonight.

I've been getting quite a lot of visitors from Twitter to my store which makes those quick posts worthwhile.

There's quite the buzz on buyitsellit.com today. Fees went up on the paid account from $4.95 to $9.95. Not too bad... actually a bargain based on other sites out there for hosting and having the tools for you to set up a great looking site with your own domain name. I think the problem is coming in for people that currently have free stores. With the new structure they'll be limited to 10 items in their store... that's not many at all. So many say they'll close their store. It's my understanding that this is all to curb fraudulant activity. I can see that working. People that are fraudulant aren't going to waste their time with a place where they can only post 10 items... most likely AND they don't want to spend $10 on a store if they are an ameture scammer. I was thinking about opening a new store, but I'll have to wait until my first store can pay for it.

Off to add some dog dishes to the website....

No comments:

Post a Comment