Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blog Header Work:
So for the past two days I've been working on changing the presentation of my header. I hope everyone likes it. I wanted it to be more enticing to readers. I've found that as I'm looking at the blogs of others, I'm thinking I don't want to read a whole lot to figure out what their intent is. I want to know upon opening the blog. Hopefully I've accomplished that. Let me know what you think!

Slide Show on Blog:
I've also been attempting to create a slide show of items I have in my store dnaetc.com but using Picasa with Google I haven't been able to get beyond making the slide show. Posting it in here correctly has proven to be a challenge. I've posted the question on mylot to see if someone can offer some advise. As I've that site is full of talented people that are a huge help.

Word of Mouth:
I found out the person that purchased from my store recommended my blog to some women at his work. That's exciting! Word of mouth is so important. Feel free to forward this site onto anyone you know that maybe interested in such a site. It's fantastic source for stay-at-home moms and moms in the work place.

No comments:

Post a Comment