Saturday, December 6, 2008

My own Domain

I decided to take the chance today and buy my new domain name. It's dogdishstore.com. I'm so excited! Buy-It-Sell-It is hosting the site so I still get to use their posting tools. For me it will still look like a plane ol' buy it sell it account, but to all else it looks like a stand alone store. Much more professional and easier for Google for index you to the best of my knowledge. I also set up my company email address: customercare@dogdishstore.com. I like the customer care prefix that tells everyone that great customer service is priority for me. That's also reflected in my Terms listed on the website.

I received my first lesson for the SEO (Site Engine Optimization) Training. I've printed that so I can read it before I go to bed. It's been a long day today so I want to turn in relatively early tonight. It was a good day though. The kids sat with Santa for the first time. Dave and I were right there with them, but that's ok. They're making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment