Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dog Dish Store is coming along nicely

I've been busy adding content to my website to get it recognized by google. I had 10 pages indexed by google when I last checked... about a week ago. Now there are 70 pages indexed! I'm excited about that progress!

I've begun adding dog photos to my site. I've gotten from friends, family, and the great people at buyitsellit.com. If you have a photo to shared, please email me at customercare@dogdishstore.com. I'd love to add it to my site.

Another feature I'm working on is the pros and cons to the different types of dog dishes. I'll be using those to optimize with the site engine optimization class I'm working on. The teacher says not to start with the home page so I've decided to start there because there is pleanty of room for content. If I focus on the dog picture pages I'm not sure what I could add to those pages besides pictures. With some thought and research I think I could come up with something though. Maybe cameras to use or picture taking skills to use. There are probably a variety of things.

I've also gottena link to add to the links page I've started. I want to add lots but I can't add sites that are in direct competition with me. I think educational dog/pet sites that have link pages to post my site on. If you have one, let me know.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment